The trading strategy provides for the opening of one warrant by the EA during the day, upon the occurrence of suitable conditions and its further escort.
Currency pair – XAUUSD, working timeframe M1.
When testing on the data of ten years, there was no optimization of the parameters and their special adjustment to the historical data of the graphs – testing was done as is, with default settings. The EA works on the formed bars – at the prices of the opening.
- SymbName – the name of the XAUUSD trading tool, as indicated in the terminal: XAUUSD, a.XAUUSD, XAUUSDcheck or, for example, XAUUSD.e (if any prefixes or suffixes are specified);
- NumOrders – the number of opening orders per day;
- MagicNumber – the identifier of orders;
- StartLot – initial lot size;
- MinTP – the minimum TP value in points;
- TPInMoney – the minimum value of TP in the deposit currency;
- AddOrdRange – the minimum distance in points after which the next order will be opened;
- LotFromDeposit – increase in the initial size of the lot with the growth of the deposit;
- DepositValue – the initial value of the deposit, corresponding to the initial size of the lot (to calculate the size of the lot for the current size of the deposit);
- MaxOpenOrders – the maximum number of additional orders;
- Increament – increase the lot for additional orders;
- TradeInMon – trading on Monday;
- TradeInFri – trade on Friday;
- RSIPeriod – the period of the RSI indicator, which is used to open additional orders;
- RSIUpper – the upper level of RSI (Sell orders);
- RSILower – lower level of RSI (Buy orders);
- ShowTradeComment – showing the general information panel on the chart;
- HeaderColor – header background color;
- BGColor – the color of the main background.